Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lisa Kleypas....!!

I finished reading Scandal in Spring, Book 4 of the Wallflower series today, and I must say that I am in love with Ms. Kleypas's writing! I was totally sucked into the story.

I just want her to write and write and write........ c'mon, pop those books out faster!!

I wonder why I didn't think much of the series while I was reading it several years ago (?). I think I enjoyed Evie's story (Devil in Winter), but didn't like Annabelle's (something Late Summer), and was partial to Lillian's (It Happened One Autumn).

Anyhow, reviews (and of Susan Carroll's novels - I remember!) are coming. Hopefully sooner than later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scandal in Spring was lovely. I finished the book from cover to cover. It was so witty and funny. The book is highly recommeded.

Devil in Winter is also quite sweet. Another must read.